French German Italian Russian
-A A +A

Child Support - Complaint Resolution

As part of our ongoing mission to provide excellent customer service, customers may access a formal Complaint Resolution Process as mandated by the State Legislature.

If you are a custodial or a non-custodial parent, you may file a formal complaint about a child support agency action or inaction. If the complaint is not resolved satisfactorily by this agency within the Complaint Resolution Program, you have the right to request a hearing before an administrative law judge on some issues. Only a custodial or non-custodial parent may access the Complaint Resolution process.


If you have a dispute, let us know by a phone call, letter or during an office visit.Our goal is to respond to you no later than 3 business days after receiving your information, and we will try to resolve the problem as soon as possible.


You can call toll-free at 866-901-3212 to speak to the Siskiyou Modoc Ombudsperson, who will work with you to try to resolve your complaint. A complaint against any California county child support agency may be filed at your local agency. If you prefer, you may contact the Ombudsperson in the county where the disputed action occurred.