French German Italian Russian
-A A +A

Clerk - Assessment Appeals Board Clerk

The County Clerk's Office provides staff support to this Board that hears requests for changed assessment of property tax assessed by the Assessor. For time lines to file an Application to Changed Assessment, contact the County Clerk's Office at 530-842-8084. For additional information about the appeals process, view the Residential Property Assessment Appeals guide.