Salmon River Road #2B01, Mile Post 5.7 – Emergency Flood Damage Repairs.
- Road closure tentatively scheduled for Mid-December 2017 thru March 2018.
- Scheduled closure period is approximate and subject to change.
- Design includes a 10 foot wide, single lane detour road.
Road Closure Definitions
Hard Closure: Pedestrian and or vehicle traffic prohibited at all times.
A minimum of 7 calendar days advance notice required.
Hard closures will be contractually prohibited on weekends
and legal holidays.
Soft Closure: Roadway will be closed during the hours of 8:00 A.M. thru 5:00 P.M.
Exceptions will be made for pedestrian traffic, United States Postal Service
delivery and emergency vehicles.
- Several construction activities will likely require a hard closure. Examples include removal of the temporary bailey bridge, construction of the temporary detour road, and paving operations.
- Check this page for updates. (Page Modified 11/02/17)