Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- The standard font used throughout the site has been chosen to be easily legible.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. This doesn't mean that colors are not used to organize information; instead it means there are also other, non-color dependent ways of doing this.
- All images and hyperlinks, where appropriate, have an alternative text attribute. This means when an image or hyperlink is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text.
- We have attempted specifically to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact the Webmaster via email. Every effort will be be made to resolve your accessibility issues.
Many Popular Browsers Contain Built-in Accessibility Tools
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe Reader download site..
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources.
Siskiyou County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The County of Siskiyou does not discriminate on the basis of disability in admission to, access to, or operation of its buildings, facilities, programs services or activities. The County does not discriminate on the basis of a disability in its hiring or employment practices.
How to Contact the ADA Coordinator
Questions, complaints or a request for additional information regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act may complete the webform at the bottom of this page which will be forwarded to the ADA Coordinator via email. If that is not convenient for you, please forward your request to the County's ADA Coordinator:
Ann Merkle, Personnel Manager
County of Siskiyou
1312 Fairlane Road
PO Box 750
Yreka, CA 96097
ADA Complaint Form
The following webform will automatically be forwarded to the County's ADA Coordinator: